- Subscribe to the TC-ICPS mailing list. Please use your institution's email. (mandatory)
- Request access to the TC-ICPS document repository AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list (mandatory)
- Add your info in the members catalog. (mandatory)
- Introduce yourself in the TC-ICPS mailing list via a short email to ICPS@listserv.ieee.org (Optional)
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Add the IEEE IES Conferences calendar (Optional)
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the TC-ICPS activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the TC-ICPS mailing list (ICPS@listserv.ieee.org)
- Disseminate the TC-ICPS to people with potential interest in the Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems domain
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
- Have a look at the TC document repository (googledocs)
Removal from TC-ICPS:
- Unsubscribe from the TC-ICPS mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).